Friday 28 March 2014

Laura does Comic Con




Last week me and our graphic designer Ian embarked on our adventure to Birmingham Comic Con.
The Convention was more than we expected. The atmosphere was amazing and we got to meet some very cool characters.





These could possibly be the coolest children EVER!! 

It was such a good day although Ian did get on the wrong side of some Stormtroopers and was made to surrender his sandwiches...
We couldn't leave the convention without buying anything
After the convention I shown Ian the sights of Birmingham. I have a massive soft spot for Birmingham, it's where Sophie and I met so I jump at any chance of visiting. You can read all about our last visit here. That's all for now, I'm off to plan my next visit and look up tickets for London Comic Con.



No comments:

Post a Comment